To do that, we started with an in-depth audit of their ad account. This helped us identify 2 opportunities for increasing profitability and spend.
First, we mapped out several new customer avatars to help us reach untapped audiences. Then, we created new offers based on these avatars. These 2 steps assured we were getting the right offers in front of the right customers.
Lastly, we completely overhauled the ad account structure. We increased the number of ad sets, and switched focus to ABO over CBO. This allowed us to scale the budget consistently, while building a durable ad account that wouldn’t suffer from big dips in spend when a single campaign fatigued.